It is that time of the year when your membership subscriptions are due.
The income from your subscriptions really makes a great contribution to our ability to continue playing rugby at The Memorial Ground.
It really would be helpful if you could please pay your subscriptions as soon as possible. As it is around 90 days since we had our last home match (with a full bar) and with our current investment in pitch and facility maintenance during the close season, we need to ‘top up the tank’.
We are pleased to again hold most membership fees at last year’s rate, although there is a small increase for family membership. The forms on Information tab of website (members) show the 2019-20 subscriptions.
As a reminder, here are the benefits of our membership:
- Entrance to all League home games and a match programme
- Members bar Loyalty Card with 10% discount
- Use of the improved club gym (subject to gym rules)
- An invitation to the AGM to vote on issues affecting the future of our club
- Entry to the ballot for our Club’s allocation of England 6 Nations International Tickets
- A discount of 50% on the hiring of rooms for a member’s function
- Discounts at Firwood Timber on production of your membership card
- Discounts from other club sponsors (contact them for details)
- Discounts on perimeter ground advertising
Paying your fees
Payment can be made at the Club on any weekday 10am-3pm (excl. Wednesdays) or 5.30pm-11pm, Saturdays 2pm-11pm and Sundays 2pm-8pm.
Payment by cheque for the full annual payment should be made payable to Waterloo 1882 Ltd
Direct Debits for single annual payment or monthly payments please complete the direct debit form
Payments will normally be taken on 1st September for 8 months up to and including 1st April
Payment by card over the telephone or in person at the Club
Payment by cash at Club office
Finally, we need your help to grow our membership. Why not ask your friends, family and colleagues to join so that they too can enjoy and share the Firwood Waterloo experience.