When visiting our club, please follow these guidelines
VISITING THE MEMORIAL GROUND
All who visit The Memorial Ground are required to read this notice.
- All who visit The Memorial Ground are required to read this notice.
- If you show any symptoms of C-19 or have done so within the last 14 days, please do not visit our club. Symptoms include, but are not limited to a high temperature, a new continuous cough, or a loss of or change to your sense of smell.
- You may visit in a group consisting of no more than 2 households and a maximum of 6 people in total.
- On arrival at our club you must complete the slip with your name together with the names of all in your group. One contact number is required so that we comply with ’track and trace’ requirements.
- You must follow the one-way system to enter, move around and exit the premises. When moving around the premises you must wear a mask.
- Hand sanitiser is available around the premises and must be used by everyone on arrival AND leaving our premises, and after using the lavatories.
- Please observe 2m social distancing at all times. If this is not possible, you should wear a face mask.
- You may not stand at the bar and please do not stand by the marked entrances and exits to the buildings. If you are in a queue outside, please observe social distancing.
- You must be seated to eat and drink whether inside or outside. Do not move chairs and tables as they have been carefully positioned for the safety of all of us.
- We can accept loyalty cards and card payments only, as we are unable to take cash.
- Lavatories are open and the instructions at the entrance to the lavatories must be followed.
- Please check the club website regularly for updates to this standard https://firwoodwaterloorfc.rfu.club/
Updated 23 September 2020